Tiina Suominen, comes from Finland. She is a WMI alum, she completed Primary training with Hildegart Soltzbacher in Washington, DC, and she also trained in Denver with Judi Orion and Maria Teresa “Chacha” Vidales on the Assistant to Infancy level. Tiina is an AMI trainer on the Assistant to Infancy level and has lectured on courses in North America, Asia, and in Europe. She has been working with children ages 0-6 for more than 20 years. Tiina runs her own Montessori School, called Mammolina, on Helsinki, Finland.
This course is underway, applications have closed.
*$500 Tuition deposit due upon enrollment, applied to total tuition.
Calendar is subject to change, including COVID-19 accommodations. Trainees will be notified of any changes.
*** Oral examinations are scheduled in conjunction with the Association Montessori Internationale. It is not possible to publish exact dates at this time. Oral examinations will be scheduled during the second Summer Session. Students will be informed as soon as dates are confirmed. All students must be in residence through the last day of the oral examination period, no matter when their individual examination is scheduled. Oral examinations may be scheduled on a Saturday.
- 80+ on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT) or TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
- 9.0+ on the TOEFL Essentials Test
- WMI’s TOEFL Code is C741 (enter this code to have your results sent directly to WMI)
- 6.5+ band score on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or IELTS Indicator
- For the current cycle, WMI will also consider scores of 105+ on the Duolingo English Test (DET)