Join us on Saturday, October 21st, 2023
for an Elementary workshop on
Anxiety in the Classroom
Before COVID, the Anxiety and Depression Association of America estimated that 264 million worldwide had an anxiety disorder. What are you seeing in the classroom now?
Join AMI Trainer Rebecca Dallam for this online workshop on:
- How to recognize different types of anxiety
- Anxiety’s effect on the brain
- Talking to children about its effect
- Viewing anxiety as a mental habit
- Some classroom strategies
This workshop will be recorded and available to registered participants for up to two weeks.